Sunday, October 12, 2014

song of hope

Day 12 of 



Every Sunday throughout this challenge I will be sharing one of the many songs that encouraged me during the last year.  Please read these words and if you can find it to listen to and let it speak to your heart as well!!

Psalm 27
Mike Kinnebrew

The Lord is my light and my salvation;
Whom shall I fear, whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the stronghold of my life; 
Of whom shall I be afraid?

When evil men advance against my life,
When my enemies and foes attack my soul,
Though an army raise against me,
Though a war rage within me,
Even then will I be confident in Him.

One thing I ask of the Lord,
This is what I seek, This is what I need;
That I may dwell in the house of the Lord,
All of the days of my life.

To gaze upon the beauty of the Lord,
And to see him in the place his glory dwells;
For in the day of trouble, I am safe in his dwelling;
He will hide me in the shelter of his arms.


No comments:

Post a Comment