Friday, October 31, 2014

thank you

Day 31 of 



31 days down.  It's over.  I did it.  My heart and mind feel lighter having poured out so much this past month.  I am so glad I took that step out, the action of writing and sharing.  I pray it encouraged someone, but regardless it surely encouraged me.  Thinking and walking through the whole path again is helpful because it reminds me of where I stand now and who I have been abiding in because if not for Him I'd be way back at the beginning or lost on a lonesome road somewhere in between.

If you are reading this, thank you for visiting and spending some of your not so free time, if your life is anything like mine, reading these words.  If you are reading this and read any of the 30 days previous, seriously thank you for entering in to my story for a moment.  If you actually finished the whole list of 31 ramblings from this very non professional writer, WOW, you might be the only one but I am thankful for you and pray you saw Christ in between the lines.

This little space was created specifically for this purpose.  To share for 31 days about the journey God has taken me through, to learn how to cling to Him better.  I don't know if anything else will show up on this little space in the interwebs.  I pray it will.  I pray I will continue to share what God is doing in my life in this little corner.  Even if it's only for me.  Even if it's only so I can see His faithfulness in my own life and the lives of those around me.

Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known.  But we know that when Christ appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is.  All who have this hope in him purify themselves, just as he is pure (1 John 3:2-3)

Until then cling to the God of hope and

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit (Romans 15:13)




6 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed your series and definitely been encouraged by it. Very blessed to have participated in this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa! I enjoyed keeping up with you as well. This was such a hard yet fulfilling thing to be a part of!

      Delete
  2. You are a good writer! I have enjoyed reading your posts, it has been very encouraging :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It took a lot of courage to share your story and even more to walk out the truth of God's promises in the darkest hour. It's so worth it though. I am glad that I found your blog! Thank you so much for cultivating community :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you found it as well so that I could find yours!

      Delete